Monday, August 24, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Books!


As you can see, I'm still learning about periscope and Youtube and such, so my thumbnail on the video is sideways...but the video is upright so at least I figured that much out! I hope you enjoy looking into some of my favorite nonfiction/inspirational books. The links are below the video.

Shelter for the Spirit: Create Your Own Haven in a Hectic World
10 Mindful Minutes
The Child Whisperer: The Ultimate Handbook for Raising Happy, Successful, and Cooperative Children
essentialism
Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe
the Water Secret
Paradise in Plain Sight
Hand Wash Cold: Care Instructions for an Ordinary Life
A Million Little Ways: Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live
Simply Tuesday: Small Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World

Up Next on my Reading List:
Becoming His: A Daily Journey Toward Discipleship
The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You
All Rain, No Mud: The Secret to Happiness in a Stormy World
Longing for Paris
More to Your Story
Beginning of Better Days
Pursue the Intentional Life
Finding Spiritual Whitespace
The Greatest Gift: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Love your lists! I am going to check some of the links out; they look like good ones. Thanks for sharing this one and hugs!

    ReplyDelete