Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 2: Have Joy

Last week President Dieter F. Uchtdorf spoke in the Women's Meeting. I think his talk was just for me...and probably just for you too because Conference talks are always like that. Somehow they reach the inmost parts of my heart and deliver to me the exact answers I need while at the same time, they reach the inmost parts of your heart and give you the answers you are seeking. Somehow the Spirit can teach us universally and individually at exactly the same time. I call it the miracle of Conference.

This quote struck me when President Uchtdorf spoke and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. How comforting it is for us to know that we are designed for joy, not for sadness. We all sincerely desire joy, and I believe President Ucthdorf's talk is an outline for how we can find this abundant joy that Heavenly Father desires for us. My heart needed his words, and I'm looking forward to diving into this talk for further instructions on the happy life. You can find this print in my Etsy shop by clicking {here}. It's on sale today for $7.

I hope you have such a marvelous General Conference weekend. For more information on Conference you can visit this site to learn more.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment