Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 31: My Always


Can I just sincerely thank you for following along with me throughout this journey of Hand-Lettered Prints? I have so enjoyed creating these each day and offering them in my shop. I truly believe that words can change the world. And they can change our homes too. As we display inspiring words throughout our homes, and read them whenever we pass I believe it invites the Spirit to be more present in our homes and in our hearts.

As a thank you for participating in this journey with me, I am doing a giveaway for a free 8x10 of any print in my shop (excluding custom orders). To view my prints in my shop, click here. To enter, follow me on Instagram @writinginthestillness and leave a comment there with the print you would choose if you won.

May your day be filled with joy, my friends.

XOXO,
Jamie

4 comments:

  1. Which photo on Instagram are we supposed to comment on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST POSTED A "GIVEAWAY" PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM. THAT'S THE ONE! ;) GOOD LUCK!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Commented and shared. I've really loved following along with you this month. You're an amazing artist.

      Delete
  2. I just posted a "giveaway" photo on Instagram. That's the one! ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete