Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Days of Hand-Lettered Prints

It's October and time for 31 days of blogging again. Last year I did "31 Days to Peace." This year I am doing 31 days of words...

Words are powerful. They have the capacity to change the world for good or for bad. My mission is to flood the world with beautiful, uplifting, and powerful messages...because if I can encourage and empower you with my simple words, then you will go out and change the world with your unique, God-given gifts.

I believe in the power of words. Join me as we embark on this journey of words together.

Each day in October I will post a picture below that will link to a short post with my hand-lettered print of the day. From there you can read about the quote, comment, or click on a link to my Etsy shop where you can purchase the print for a discounted price.

Also, as a sweet little bonus for you, if you subscribe to my blog (see my right sidebar) I will send you a discount code to use on any of the prints in my shop.   

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness - love this! I'm a sucker for hand lettered things and want to take a class or lessons someday! Beautiful print for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Heidi!! You are the sweetest! It's so fun and relaxing, you would love it!

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun theme for the month. I love your hand lettered quotes; lovely.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for this theme. It's a little different than what I did last year, but it's stretching me in simple and grand ways. Thank you for your compliment!

      Delete