Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 14: Be Still


Stillness is so good for our souls. It is in the stillness that we can feel the comfort, the peace, and the love of our Heavenly Father. All we have to do is quiet our minds and hearts.

Today I encourage you to pause whatever you are doing right in this very minute--and choose to be still. Take a few, long deep breaths, and in this sweet moment of stillness, feel the presence of the Spirit. Remember the mercy, grace, and love of the Lord towards you, and choose to trust Him with your life, your heart and your dreams. He cares about you so much.

It is in the stillness that we can most readily find Him--waiting for us to come unto Him.

{To view this print in my shop, click here}

2 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts on this one. I need to learn to be more still. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Stillness is such a gift, isn't it? I'm still working on incorporating more of it as well!

      Delete